3. Proportionality We only request the strictly necessary data and handle it carefully. This means that our employees handle them discreetly, check whether they are complete and correct and guarantee their security.
4. Rights You have the following rights under privacy legislation:
right to information and inspection: you may know whether we have information about you, what it is, how it is used and you can receive further clarification
right to correction: if your data is incorrect, you can ask us to correct it
right to object: you can object to the use of your data
right to be forgotten: you can ask us to delete your data
As long as one of the above rights is not met, you may ask us to no longer use your data. For our contact details, see below.
5. Newsletters We send different types of newsletters. You will receive them if you registered or if you are known as a customer of one of our services. If you no longer wish to receive a certain type of newsletter, you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
6. Images At our activities, images can be made. We cannot always ask for your permission. When you are recognizable in a photo or video, you can ask us to remove it. When creating and publishing targeted images, we will ask for your permission in advance.
7. Monitoring visitor behavior On this website, we can use Google Analytics from Google to measure and analyse visitor information. We do so to find out how you got to this website, to register how and how often the different web pages are visited and to better tailor the website to the wishes and needs of the user. For this purpose, your IP address, including internet traffic data and data about your browser type and computer, is collected. We do not use this information to identify you. No personal information about you will be used nor stored.
9. Disable cookies You can choose to disable cookies. You do so by using the settings of your browser. You can find more information about these settings on the website of your browser.
10. Third party cookies Third parties, such as Google, may advertise on our website or use another service. In some cases, these third parties place cookies. These cookies cannot be influenced by www.makersagainstcorona.org.